- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete your registration and check-in process.
- Bring your list or bag of medications, any copies of medical records or test results you want to bring, Qatar ID/Passport, Insurance Card and form of payment.
- If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please call us as soon as possible at 40046000.
- We have Valet Services, if needed.
- You will be required to wear a mask throughout the entirety of your visit with us.
- When you arrive, we will check your temperature and Screen for COVID-19 symptoms and check your EHTERAZ app.
- We advise you to come alone for safety in the time of COVID-19. Should you need assistance you may bring a visitor. We request that children under 14 stay home for their safety. Thank you for understanding. This is a stressful time, and we appreciate your help in reducing the spread of infection.
General COVID-19 Measures
|1.||All patients and staff entering AMNM will be temperature checked and symptom screened. Any patients with fever or symptoms of COVID-19 will be advised to call the MoPH hotline for further instructions and information about MoPH approved testing centers.|
|2.||In order to ensure hygiene of patients and staff, hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of AMNM. All patients and staff are required to sanitize their hands before entering AMNM.|
|3.||All unassigned areas are completely shut from patient and staff access.|
|4.||The high-risk triage area is sterilized every day after the healthcare facility is completely cleaned and closed when no patients or staff are present.|
|5.||COVID-19 awareness displays and public service announcements will be displayed to help patients understand the importance of social distancing and hygienic precautions.|
|6.||AMNM staff will receive ongoing education about COVID-19 symptoms and how to prevent transmission.|
|7.||Staff and patient safety is our highest priority. We will follow MOPH guidance for appropriate staff Personnel Protective Equipment.|
|8.||The clinical workforce was optimally planned in order to limit staff to exposure.|
|9.||All spaces at AMNM are following social distancing at, including lobbies, elevators and clinical areas.|